Monday, July 24, 2006

AEIOU

Aimless- Why am I alive...Not knowing who I am, who I was nor who I really wanna be...what I wan in life and things I look forward too...it is sad to be in this motivationless state where u know a strong will and motivation is exactly what I need to make a difference in this world


Emptiness- How sad it is to not to feel anythin at all....its one of the most painful thing in life but dunno why...I'm still emotionless....juz like an empty trash can along the road...it's as if...nothing matters anymore in my life....I know that's not true...but I seriously feel nothin now....u call that NUMB...I dunno wat makes me happy anymore....even clubbing nor travelling....doin those stuff juz makes me feel normal....like any other day


Isolated- From this world...almost completely...this society that is still quite ALIEN to me...it feels that I dun really belong here....it felt as if I was back to square one...like how things used to be when I was in Trinity...being alone in my room ...doin watever stuff I'm doin...in this foreign place...so hot (the weather)...yet so cold (inside)....


Overwhelming- With the workload? Not really ....but overwhlemed with what's expected of myself...AMS deadlines and supervisor expectations r things that will come eventually...but its supposed to b relaxin now...yet I still try to push myself to get smth out of this yer...be it my target to finish touring a dozen Euro countries...revising & strengthening my medical knowledge that I haven't properly learnt in the last 2 years....and trying to do partime jobs in weekends for watever reason....I juz feel that somehow I gotta get smth out of this yer....it's an experience of a lifetime afterall


Uncertainty- With wats goin on around me...its partially out of control...things juz happen npass by...but all I can do is juz to stare blank;y n dumbly like a donkey...mouth agape...I seriously dunno anything anymore...watever it is that I am doing....everynite is juz watchin One Tree Hill or playin pool....then wake up wonderin wats gonna happen today...for watever it is..it doesn't matter really....cos nothin interest me anymore...I dun feel anythin at all...n I duuno why...I am juz like a ZOMBIE

5 comments:

Cleverkiwibird said...

Action - Don't think so much of what you would like to do or what you would like to achieve. Instead, get some action going, just do it. You will feel the satisfaction when you get the results.

Emotions - Find something to connect to, a bird, a plant, a friend, a goldfish, a weekend activity with new friends. Fill the void within with laughter.

Incredibility - Realise that yes, although it looks really hard ahead, it has been an incredible journey to get where you are, and that you do have achievements, and they are incredible. Find the strength and forge ahead.

Offer - Offer the world yourself. Be a friend. Help others in need. If you know how they feel, maybe you are exactly the right person to help them. Ask for help. Someone will recognise your need and see you through. You are not alone.

University - What can be more fun than university life ? Instead of being so sad, go outside and take a look at the people around you. How much luckier are you ? With friends, education and travelling opportunities at your feet, the world is yours. Go out, smile and hug people :) Seize the day !

Hope you feel better Raymond..

Kee Hong said...

Well, i totally understand how u feel ray, there should be something you're are looking fwd to, like finding a court..? i know it's hard to find 1 over there, but sure there is one..

rina said...

ganbatte!

MK said...

a wise man once gave me an advice: "you should live life at the moment"

It changed my life for the better, and now, I returning it to its owner

:-)

be happy....all the time

Anonymous said...

Update often!