Sunday, March 25, 2007

Right here, Right now

Fell sick again on last wed but that didn't stop me from my Manchester trip.

Manchester is a nice place,I suppose calling it the "Melbourne of UK" is not an overstatement.
Thought it's just like another city,trams,shopping malls.Good thing about it is that it offers gourmet food at a more affordable price by UK standard.Went Yum Cha for 3 ppl, only cost us 17 pounds altogether,whereas in London,I had to pay 17 pounds per head the other day. In short,food here is good n cheap.Here are some photos.

Salford Quay

Old Trafford Stadium- Home of the Manchester United
MU's newly signed player-not too bad huh

It actually took me a while to finally decide to buy that jersey cos preferably I'd want an Arsenal one,but oh well since I'm already at the MU store, I tot I might as well buy it right since they hav exactly wat I wanted except for the logo,all the other things like colors names etc fits my needs.Like in one of Cemoron Diaz's film, "there's no Mr Right,but there's a Mr Right now...perhaps one day Mr right now can become Mr Right."

Well I suppose everyone understands that we need to live in the moment.Dwelling too much on the past and thinkin too much abt the future sure isnt gona help.And certainly, indecisiveness/hesitation and procrastination is a definite NONO in the present.That's why I decided to buy the jersey 1st and think later though it cost me 55 pounds to get all the jersey,numbers.logo and names printed but i guess it's quite satisfying.

Anyway like KH said,a good blogger keeps his blog short so I'll stop right here,right now!

No comments: