Thursday, October 26, 2006

Be Inspired

Be Inspired

The World on Fire (by Sarah McLachlan)

Hearts are worn in these dark ages
You're not alone in this story's pages
Night has fallen amongst the living and the dying
And I try to hold it in, yeah I try to hold it in

[Chorus]
The world's on fire and
It's more than I can handle
I dive into the water
(I try to pull my ship)
I try to bring more
More than I can handle
(Bring it to the table)
Bring what I am able

I watch the heavens and I find a calling
Something I can do to change this moment
Stay close to me while the sky is falling
Don't wanna be left alone, don't wanna be alone

[Chorus]

Hearts break, hearts mend
Love still hurts
Visions clash, planes crash
Still there's talk of
Saving souls, still the cold
Is closing in on us

We part the veil on Archille's sun
Stray from the straight line on this short run
The more we take, the less we become
A fortune of one that means less for some

End of Lyrics



A world that we live in today, plagued with problems.
Humanity is losing its faith. People are suffering,rich or poor.
You see people die and you see people cry. As if it's not
enough. Wars and terror attacks are fearsome and so is
global warming
& ozone dpletion. As if it's not enough.
Disasters strike. Hurricane,tsunaami,droughts,floods &
seasonal abnormaility is
overwhelming the globe as frequent
as it gets. The earth is dying, the world is crying.Though for
different reasons.

We live in a world of consquences. For what we or our
ancestors do will affect the future generation. What
little can we do to make this world a better place and for
whats sake?For there will always be people destroying it.
Disrupting peace or causing suffering the world,
intentionally or unintentionally. Also, they'll always be
unappreciative people. So for what sake and for who's sake.

The world is on fire,it is in dire, partly due to human desire.

The earth is slowly dying,and we hear people crying.

And here we see some people being saviours and yet we
also see people being the culprits.

Humanity has lost faith and just how strong is our power
to negate the negative energy?

We can but do only what we are capable of.Whatever it
is.That's about it.


The earth is "alive", and so are its inhabitants.So be a bit
more responsible as much as possible. That at least is
what an adult is supposed to do, and what children should
learn to do, from my point of view.


Ok,ppl.I dun really know how to upload videos on my blog
but maybe you can goto www.youtube.com and search for
the songs that posted up.If not visit http://www.worldonfire.ca/

And finally,thanks to Jeannie to put that up on MSN.I personally
was very inspired.Alternatively, you can aslo go watch the movie
"An Inconvenient Turth".


"Little by little, you can make a miracle" (Raymond Loh 2005)








No comments: