Saturday, April 07, 2007

Chelsea Chelsea

So much for the inefficient and faulty public transport, I can't believe that I missed the kickoff on Wed nite.Yes, I finally managed to get tix for football.It was Chelsea vs Valencia,UEFA Quarter finals.I was abt half an hour late though i was supposed to come half an hour early,but luckily I arrived like 5 minutes b4 the 1st goal.Game ended up at 1-1 and both teams will head back to spain for the 2nd game.

Well,girls....if u ever wana c men singing....plz goto the football stadium.Honestly,its where u find most men singing,cheering for their team,haha so yea guys do sing,n they'r really in sync.
The atmosphere was good, i can understand wat Fang meant by its a life-changing experience(quoted from Rachel...cos i dun wana b sued for not referencing...geez been doin too much academic writing these days)....anyway, u'll get wat i mean when u r there...its a must to experience the whole game atmosphere....though i had to pay 54 pounds for it!And for ur info,they dun usually sell tix to general public,u hav to b a club member to hav access to ticket sales mostlo,so i was really lucky that i managed to get those tix.

Also,when the game ended,there's this massive crowd comin out from the stadium that usually b4 n after games,poice hav to do road blocks,so all the roads r closed n vehicles cant access.It's the padestrians world,also tells u how much ppl r crazy for this sport!

Anyway just some pix of the stadium n the game.

Stamford Bridge Stadium-Home for the Chelsea FC (I was in a rush,so just simply took it)

Crowd heating up,Valencia fans sit at top right end corners,under the big screen

Closer view of the goal area, it's Chelsea's attack once again...though I can't really c whois playing


Well,that's about it.Am still stuck at home writing up my report,am about 25% done only,hope I can push it up to 45% b4 I goto Paris nex week,so wish me luck!

Happy Easter everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are one lucky guy...u know it's a dream for most football maniacs to watch such a big match!! envy envy though it's at stamford bridge...hehe

Dr Raymond, previously Kon-sama and pre-previously Rurouni) said...

heh...actually my fren asked me if i wnted to watch a liverpool match...but then its like damn far away from london...but i suppose u'd b really interested!

Kee Hong said...

hehe.. as much as u're busy.. i believe u're reaping the fruits of going to england.. man.. i wish i was there watching liverpool trashing arsenal or psv's ass.. hehe..