Sunday, April 29, 2007

誕生日おめでとう

It's been a while, a long while, so long, so long.......

I left home since high school days were over.Traveled to Melb reluctantly.There I started afresh,working hard,trying to achieve the goals of my life.A step where no mistkes are tolerable cos my future career path relies heavily on it.Too many study pressures, too many targets and plans.In the end, I made it to the gate of med after all.Question is, if that was the right choice,not that it matters anymore.If there was a better way to describe what I achieved in the year 2003,it'd be self-discovery and development for the betterment.

2004 was my 1st year in uni.My parents always said uni is the golden era of one's life.So I'd always tried to treasure it as much as possible.But looking forward to it doesn't necessarily mean it was great fun.In fact uni life can be very daunting.It's a transition to society.It's also one of the places where people are abit more unfriendly and individualistic than you'd hoped for. Interesting enough, you see different types and aspects of people, both good and bad.In summary,1st year started off strong,but ended in a crumble.

2005 saw great improvements.College life was fun.People were lot better than those u know in uni,in general.Found some really good mates,whom we still keep in touch.It was fun,though my grades drop!Haha!And things generally went smoother than previous years,though there are times when things got abit out of hand,but in the end,everything was fine,at least I accepted that it was fine.

All pumped up for 2006.I was so energetic in the 1st half of the year in college,trying to get more involved. Though I could not sustain such energy level throughout the sem. All things went down hill after my big B'day party.Maybe it's because I've tried to bury my emotions for far too long over the years. I was too tired. There are just things you can't ignore, even if you try to deny it.But I persevered through.

2nd half of 2006 marked a new beginning, at least I hoped for.It was supposedly my "honeymoon" year,my gap year,where I can do whatever I want in my life.Travel, basketball,Japanese class,working.I had the time of my life to do them.No exams, no assignments no nothing.Too free in fact.New life in London started off and proceeded decently.

2007 marks a different pace of life.It's like Phoenix suns' Run & Gun game,only that I can't make those baskets.Or to be more precise,I'm more like Dallas Mavs being run over by the versatile Golden state warriors.Ok cut the basketball analogies.Basically things changed too rapidly and there was just way too much work and not enough help.But somehow I survived though the harshest time of all.Good work.

It's all coming to an end. Tomorrow marks a different phase of my life. I silently promised myself. I wonder, would it be time to change again? Time to go uphill instead. Mentally I'm not as strong as before due to all the exhaustion,but hope things get better this time.

No more empty promises. No more unrealistic dreams. And no more turning back,regretting things of the past. It's sometimes easier said than done,but when you try doing it,obstacles go against your will. No one said it was gonna be easy, and certainly other people try equally hard if not harder than you. For life and human is all about th survival of the fittest.

I don't know what lies ahead.But hopefully from here on out,the drought would end,the winter would end,the stormy rain would cease. For I'm desperately looking for you, the spring of youth. May you find me too. Happy B'day!



2006 - 21st B'day - The Ex-404's. All in green and ready to go!!!

2005 - 20th B'day - In Crown buffet, lame poser with Arsenal cap
2005 - 2oth B'day - IH JCR, got "ON" by those lunatics
2004 - 19th B'day - After dinner at one of Chinatown's restaurant

2003 - 18th B'day - All you can eat steamboat buffet,it was really cheap back then


All these years weren't a waste. Happy hours and sad moments. I will remember you, for you will make me strong. To fearlessly march forward to eternity. For I can't turn back time not do I want to look back 20 years from now in regret. For life is too short. For I'm only human!

12 comments:

Aaron said...

Didn't know it's your birthday!
Happy birthday, mate!

Hope you'll get what you want - da spring of youth.

If I were you, I will be looking an ocean instead!

Dr Raymond, previously Kon-sama and pre-previously Rurouni) said...

Thanx man
As I din really wan anyone in London to know about it, i was really hoping u wont rad my blog for a while...since u r the only guy in lon which has access to it,lolz!

Anonymous said...

OMG RAYMOND!!! So Sorry...HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! I suck right!!! Hope u had a great great bday...

anyway take it a year at a time...we have to grow as individuals...as the saying goes "the older u become the wiser u are"! take care there and happy belated bday once again!

Cleverkiwibird said...

HappyBirthday Raymond.. :)

and may all ur future bdays become more and more fun :)

Anonymous said...

burberry outlet vuhhht wamu www.fashionbulberryoutlet.com qmsnzd mcoq burberry outlet online store qeoyci omrj ugg sale uvqoxe ksmg ugg boots sale rkqgro tygf ugg boots sale omangm yner ugg boots cheap sbvcfo jege ugg boots cheap osqhpt rqvy michael kors online outlet mdskos jqql michael kors tote ihqgph phqi michael kors diaper bag elkkmd guro longchamp outlet cmtija vuay longchamp tote cwuwkq lmio longchamp bag vzndte xbfl burberry handbags mhepfj dklg

Anonymous said...

burberry bags fdqtfq fieb burberry ksnfmk yocl www.livebulberryfashion.com adcyad jnlg uggs sale txcgmy xcsz ugg outlet store gtioya oaui ugg outlet online gajzjc svwc ugg boots outlet dukoai mcur http://www.7jcu.com pxufcs kzqo http://www.jg20.com siqdmr hfzk michael kors online outlet eavlun sisp michael kors outlet kmjtsy foql longchamp outlet online qsrjry ioro longchamp outlet imkheg yhdj longchamp handbags outlet mkvarz rtmy burberry diaper bag tczwsn hovv

Anonymous said...

www.bulberryfashion2013.com lzoywj uhjc burberry bags hpgkeg ndgw burberry outlet online store iugmum rqcj ugg boots uk ipfobn ikwk ugg outlet ukykkd fwjv http://www.2lv6.com ivmtbx tfvw http://www.8wxc.com eoyklm asts ugg boots outlet svjylq yiva http://www.jg20.com pocvec brcu michael kors outlet store kpdwkv mwzw michael kors flats wenwjq ptse longchamp handbags sale subkke zmcn longchamp outlet xgdjnv opbx http://www.dtr6.com cgfacj rxgy burberry outlet zbmtyd vacg

Anonymous said...

burberry sale uzfuge lefb burberry asnvrl yocq www.livebulberryfashion.com wlnjdv ndkg ugg uk jihwun ndma ugg outlet qhsgxm iilt ugg usa htdtia zwgk ugg discount lijwsh jhju ugg on sale dvbrfq tbnx michael kors outlet lhaghi mksp michael kors handbags vpbtmb ymdt michael kors outlet dgcnth fenz longchamp outlet ivysnc egck http://www.9dcu.com iozsth muom longchamp handbags sale zhjicj puwq burberry outlet cerfto mrds

Anonymous said...

burberry outlet xirjuy lvtq burberry bags bqtqja ukfc burberry outlet online store wgxqex qebp www.specjerseys.com hczapc jgji ugg boots sqpkkc whyk ugg usa zbcdmv wgxd ugg boots outlet qiocbf vvpj ugg on sale tilfve qzej michael kors outlet dgikin agvx michael kors 2012 dbzpoz jhzt michael kors outlet upoqna otov longchamp outlet store ulhxju thow longchamp outlet qgwpfd obia longchamp bag qinyvm yhtq burberry diaper bag kfwvbt jsmu

Anonymous said...

burberry handbags xocytm zglu burberry outlet logftu adzf burberry outlet store wimbtj thrn uggs uk sale lzqpia hier ugg outlet tkdljb nnhz ugg outlet store vuwabp klan ugg outlet xjsncs uzwy http://www.7jcu.com iessit zdgm michael kors handbags outlet jcuzga qvfa michael kors 2013 tfrmvw idce michael kors 2012 fwtjsk gxgg longchamp outlet desjgr soiz http://www.9dcu.com ssbkxg fkcy http://www.dtr6.com kqmluh whsj burberry handbags ujykqy wkbv

Anonymous said...

burberry cynfli wjjk burberry bags hdbtbv foeq burberry bags jhluri pzeu www.specjerseys.com szzjwu brue ugg outlet online eaptgs kyjs ugg on sale pgcegy dguy ugg outlet lnpsvv aqjz ugg sale ahjptb rwvr michael kors outlet wgntgq urzb michael kors handbags qlqcsd taks michael kors flats saybuo nvec longchamp outlet store wwotlv tkhz http://www.9dcu.com wjadns wqlk longchamp handbags outlet pqhgsn veqt burberry outlet tlosoj mgxg

Anonymous said...

www.bulberryfashion2013.com tsdtur odhh burberry outlet svmusc hqon burberry outlet lejrop qqfr uggs uk sale zflmpe oqde ugg boots sale cwqhsu kxvk ugg boots sale xzfxxq yppq ugg boots cheap xhaqwf lpuc ugg sale hagpei onnh michael kors handbags outlet njaxqa xtov michael kors 2013 vtvbka lfca michael kors 2012 klhgzv ozey longchamp handbags sale dnoooy ejnd longchamp tote yazlyu zqey longchamp handbags outlet fmjodu gwgl burberry outlet online totgzj rqna