Wednesday, September 26, 2007

1st ever H1

Yes, as the title suggest, I just recently got my AMS (Advance Medical Science) result and it's my 1st ever H1 in my whole uni life thus far!!

The reason why I just gt my result was because the uni needed time to finalize my score cos my prof in uk did not submit my scores back. Also a large proportion of my marks were assessed from my research thesis, which is a 10,000 written report, and that is why they needed more time to mark a report as opposed to marking normal papers.




So after 3.5 years of slacking, this came as a real shock to me as I'm always a H3 student. My best ever was a H2B and that's it. Although this was one of the semesters that don't amount to anything to my final medical score (as in they don't add this to ur final medicine course score, the score u use when u apply for jobs and fellowships etc). But yea, as Sheanee said, a H1 is still a H1!

So yes, I'm indeed very elated as this provided a very much needed mid semester boost for my exhausted brain and gradual loss of motivation. Hope I can carry the momentum for the remaining weeks in the sem!

BTW, Ekiden comin up. Anyone up for a run?

2 comments:

jac said...

hahahahahaha~ CONGRATZ!!!!

Dr Raymond, previously Kon-sama and pre-previously Rurouni) said...

thanx thanx!
hope i can say the sam to u when ur results come out :)