Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Pok Kai week

Boy oh Boy,comes September is probably the poorest month...U get really broke especially with so many ppl's bday.Especially for last week.I was out practically almost every night.So much time spent,so much money spent and my wallets really dry now.Yes it was POK KAI week(no money lar).So yes,have to stay home to study everyday for this week,cos unfortunately unlike u guys out there, I dun hav mid sem break, damn it damn it.Ok I should stop swearing.So happy bday again to those bday guys and gals!One year older dee!


Happy 22nd bday to Tanee!!!My fellow Penangite! (Dinner at Chocolate Buddha-man so expensive)


Ok this is not a bday.Just went to watch phantom of the Opera,cost me about $72 but pretty good performance, well worth the money!

Happy 22nd to Grace too.Surprise Surprise Surprise again.How many times have we done it?

Hard Rock cafe:A combined bday dinner:Rahul Grace and Sheanee.Oh and just a reminder that there's all u can eat ribs every Thurs night for $36.Anybody want a challenge?Anytime mate!


That's it for this time,gotta study again.Sad to be a med student >_<

No comments: