Friday, November 30, 2007

Farewell IH

One last time,
the very last time.
And I mean it.
Really not coming back anymore.
This time for real.

It was the best times of my uni life,
at least thus far.
There were not regrets in coming here
I'm really glad, and really grateful.

I will miss you,
because you are my second home.
Thank you INTERNATIONAL HOUSE.
For the 4 semesters u gave me
The time, the frenships and bonds
the parties, the studies, and the very memories

Thank you International House
For everything.......I will remember you!


Notes:My last night in IH leh, this time for real, not stayin here anymore, unlike last year when I left, hehe...n oh...who took the video when I left?I want it leh?Was it Jo or CC or Eddie or someone else?...Anyway, thanx for teh memories ppl.Happy holidayz!

No comments: