Saturday, November 17, 2007

Road


Life is like a road. It maybe straight or curved, joined or split. It may be a T-junction or a crossroad or perhaps a roundabout.

Different people, different thoughts, We make different decisions and take different paths in life. Though we share similarities but we all walk life differently, and have very different destinies.

The roads join and split, people come and go. We cannot pause nor turn back time. To turn back time, or to just hold the very moment you treasure most. Those wonderful moments you hold so dear, those sweet memories and unforgettable experiences.

You walk pass me, like a gust of wind, like the refreshing morning breeze. And it made me felt like eternity. Because you've touched my life and made me feel alive.

While at other times you don't see me or you're simply just ignoring me. You don't need me cos maybe life's already too much for you to be free.

We all walk different paths. We meet, we leave. What will happen from here on out? The roads either meet or split? This is our destiny. This life, this road, this endless destiny......



Aarrggghh...dunno why so hard to fall asleep....oh well watevaaa.....

1 comment:

Cleverkiwibird said...

:) .... who knows where the road will end up ??