Saturday, November 03, 2007

I don't expect u to understand me

I don't expect u to understand me.
To understand what's going through my mind
How my heart feels
Or what difficulties I'm facing
Because sometimes even I myself find it perplexing.

I don't expect u to understand me.
But please don't make too many assumptions
Don't jump too fast into conclusion
And certainly don't judge a book by its cover

I don't expect u to understand me
But don't make things too hard for me
As if it's not difficult enough?
Difficult to breakthrough hardships
Solely with my own effort

I don't expect u to understand
I'd rather u smile n talk to me nicely
I'd rather u let me know wats goin through ur mind
Rather than taking wild guesses
I'd rather we can communicate better and understand each other better

I don't expect you to understand me
Bcos I'm really simple minded
Really simple minded
So please don't make things too hard for me
Harder than it already is

End of whining

5 comments:

ftp said...

yea pink is pretty gay...

hope all is well boss.

Kee Hong said...

TLP.. u ok..? Anyways, sorry for not coming bball.. we shall play again.. before u go back! one v one ler.. if no one else coming.. haha

Dr Raymond, previously Kon-sama and pre-previously Rurouni) said...

yea...just some misunderstanding n miscommunication with my mum thats all, n just abt life in general

sure thing but has to b after my exam lar of course since i finish later than u...but then when r u leavin melb?

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth shears a purring laborer this thursday morning.


[url=http://www.linkedin.com/in/randomfacts]next[/url]