Saturday, September 30, 2006

Another week flew by

Yet another week flew by just like that!

To those people in Melbourne, that's the end of holiday for you!4 weeks into SWOT Vac yea...n then the year will end!Just how fast life is moving on?

Well, for me,it's the same old routine,going to the lab and clinics without doing much.The only difference was probably the social aspect.Start seeing and getting to know more people of the same origin and of different origins too.Playing basketball as usual,realising that all my efforts practising by myself was not in vain but was neither enough to do well, as one would expect.But things can only get better huh?Dunno.Wish I was just like those high school kids in the animes where I get to attend club practices every day after school.How tough but how good would my skills be then if I'd be able to persevere through it!

















In a weeks time,I've managed to finish 2 seasons of Prince of Tennis Anime, but there's 5 more seasons to go...woahah....but its because Youtube is damn slow...loading a video sometimes takes up too much time than watching it...so troublesome...but its worth watching though!

My family will also be visitng me soon so i guess I'll be taking a short break real soon.We are actually going to Czech real soon so yay!Add 1 more country to my Eurotrip list!And there's more to come!Although previously, I'm ambitiously trying to cover as many country as possible but realy whats the point if you are not enjoying it?

If one tries to do too much, one would be diverting his already limited attention or concentration.Eventually we ar the ones causing our own downfall if we are too greedy.That's what I though through and I've decided not to push myself too hard.Well, this year is supposed to be a honeymoon year afterall.So I should try to get as much rest as possible while rediscovering myself and realising the essence of life and what exactly I need to focus more.
Thus, for teh time being,I'll not be touching badminton for a while.

I'm also going to start my Japanese class soon. Though it means more work for me but I guess its better than wasting time endlessly.I'll actually be startign from scratch since my current Jap knowledge is quite patchy and I've forgotten most of what Satomi sensei has taught me.So I guess strating to rebuild my foundation from scratch will make my basic stronger.80 hours of Jap class ahead in the next 6 months...this is gona be interesting!Hope it'll be good enough to survive in Japan if I really wanna go there next year!

Another week flew by, like the wind breeze blow past, you can't see it, but you can feel it......

1 comment:

Cleverkiwibird said...

lalala :) hi ray, good to see ur still good !