Monday, September 18, 2006

A Walk to Remember!

This is my 10th post!Hurray!

Anyway, I was supposed to write smth on this title a few weeks back when I still had the exact emotion to write it...it's a bit late but I'll write it anyway.

Basically I was bored so I was on a movie marathon for the weekend...watchin movies that I haven't watch while I was a teenager(btw,Mandy's my age)...so I guess I really missed out alot of stuff while I was in high school after my sister left...so here at last I'm watchin this movie.

What do I think abt it?Yes, life is FCUKed up...things dun go smooth...reality is harsh...n obviously it's hard to push thru and survive in the way u wan to live ur life.

In an ideal world,everyone wants a wonderful life, they want the love of their life,they want to b cherished,respected,attractive,talented,rich(for some ppl...i think no one minds to hav some extra money rite?)good lookin,smart...u name it ...u got it....but unfortunately an ideal world never existed...I supposed the most gifted person has things that he/she has to sturggle to obtain wat they wan....but sometimes juz bcos they r more gifted...they tend to ask for more cos they think they deserve it....for ppl who r lesser they might ask for less but they would still be "deprived" of certain things that they wan in life...Life is unfair afterall isnt it?SO is there really GOD in this world...this I can't answer u!

In a walk to remember,Mandy Moore plays a "Geeeky" gal whois supposedly quite gifted...well she performs academically...sings well (duh) and quite pretty if she actually dresses up properly instead of waering that aunty style sweater!

But u know wat,she has leukemia,which is cancer of the white blood cell when she's a teen and her mum's dead...treatment doesnt work for her anymore...but she still fights for her life...well as in she still lives a purposeful life helpin other ppl etc...worst of all...she was deeply in love knowing that she has a deadly disease.

Her bf who was a delinquent/but one of the cool guys around high school...u know they like to play this kinda popularity issue stuff in US high school...changed alot due to her influence...endured thur hardship for the betterment...knowing that his gf has a deadly disease is seriouslu heartbreaking but the only thing he could do is to make her wish come true, make her a miracle.Glancing in the air with shooting stars, he proposed and they got married even if it was only for a few months b4 she passed away.He loved her,she loved him as much too.

Miracles exist sometimes,but sometimes u create the miracles with ur bare hand.I always think that if there exist GOD and refuses to help u...u somehow gota help urself...this is wat i truly believe in ...but sometimes the environment n "fate" doesnt allow it!I mean it!They get in ur way.Giv u a good yet stupid example...half the time when i'm resolved to do some changes when I feel good..somehow I'll get stomach ache...bloody hell man!!!As if it's done o purpose!Like I deserved to b a loser all the time.Whenever I'm abt to improve somehow smth gona come block my way.Isit very fun to c me suffer?Isit so fun to watch other ppl's downfall.Yea mayb its juz to test ur strength n make u stronger but hey giv me some credit ok...its not fun to get rejected everytime...like whenever u try to shoot a ball,u get blocked shot by other players or mayb a foul call from the referee n therefore the basket that u scored was not counted,man it juz pisses ppl off u know!

Life is an endless road...sometimes with no goal...its a lifelong commitment and therefore the winners are ppl who are talented or ppl who persevere until the very end.Obviously the former is easier cos everythin is already given to them,like spoon feed.But even if u r the latter i think u need a goal to move forward to.Once upon a time I used to have that kind of quality and determination due to the motivation I posses.But times change and the world hasnt been exactly kind to me...or mayb its juz me givin up too easily.

In the last few days I was thinkin back the time in 1995/1996 the times where my alot of my memories reside, things that could be done and things that could have been better along the way...but life has its imperfction afterall.

I also believe that its better to start to have a new beggining from now to have the kinda ending that u wan...but sometimes its juz hard to do when u lack of support afterall one human soul aint strong enuf,thats why ppl cluster together, thats why ppl need to hav a motivation in mind,smth to focus on..a talent or skill to dvlp on or devotion or belief.And I guess for Mandy,religion was the thing that pushed her forward regardless of how gloomy her situation was.

I suppose in real life ppl like that actually exist too,and stories like that do exist...there r always nice ppl around though its so much less compared to crap ppl but thats juz how this world...obviously some of us never get to meet the nice ppl that we yearn to meet somewhere in this world n thats why there's so many shows outside,so many animes,novels portraying the ideal world which ppl look forward to but will never ever get in their life!

Do miracles exist in life?Yes they do but its very rare.And its even harder to create them with ur bare hands.And obviously u cant create any if u clearly know that u r not in the best condition to create that.

Everyday i picture myself walking down this endless road called life,hoping that I see a familiar shadow in front that motivates me to run forward, to run towards the goal, at least u hav smth to hope for.

In this game called life,only the best of the best wins.Sure u need luck to hit the buzzer beater or mayb the opponents havin a bad day...or u got skills go team chemistry....someones shooting is on fire etc...multiple factors.But clearly not everyone can be a winner.And even if u win the game...u might start to think...so wats next?

"Perfection is achieved not when there's nothing to add, but when there's nothing to be removed"How true is that?It's bcos u r partially ignoring some aspects which u could hav added,aint that rite?

Perfection is almost non existent in this world!!!

Man i guess I went off topic,haha dunno wat i'm talkin abt now,that probably explains the flow of my thoughts at the moment,HAYWIRE!!!

1 comment:

Kee Hong said...

life can be a bitch sometimes.. but it does have it moments.. i guess.. to succeed in life or to get whatever you want.. perseverance and patience is the key.. you don't always succeed.. but at least u know u've tried.. thts the most important bit..